Below are the material properties of our bento boxes. Please take care when handling and maintaining.
PET - Polyethylene Terephthalate; ABS - Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene; PE - Polyethylene; PP - Polypropylene; UPR - Unsaturated Polyester Resin; EVA resin - Ethylene Vinyl Acetate resin
Usage and care instructions of bento boxes:
- Do not place in direct flame, grill or oven.
- Inner lids are not leak proof. Please take care when carrying the bento boxes. It is not recommended to pack liquid foods.
- Please follow the microwave and dishwasher usage instructions of each product, which are detailed on each product's page, as well as on sticker labels that are on your product. If unsure, hand wash.
- To maintain longevity of the bento boxes, it is best to hand wash.
- When using microwave for applicable items, as a guide keep heating to under 2 mins for 500W ovens, and under 1 min for 1000W ovens.
- Avoid immediately putting in deep fried foods which can be very hot.
- The bento boxes have a urethane coating. Avoid using hard scrubbing sponges or cleaners that may damage this coating.
- Avoid storage in the freezer.