This set pairs the black Allday drink bottle and walnut woodgrain 1 tier bento box. Both fit snugly inside the accompanying Japanese style bento lunch bag for an easy and convenient way to store and carry your meals. Fit to pack a hot or cold beverage and a delicious lunch, the sleek black aesthetic makes this an excellent lunchware set for anyone who wants a modern and mature look. Microwave the bento box for a hot meal, and keep a drink hot for up to 6 hours.
A great gift idea for father's day or Christmas.
What you get
- 3 items - 800ml bento box, 360ml insulated drink bottle, and a bento lunch bag
- Save $16 off the combined price ($104 → $88, more than 15% off)
- Total weight of the set: 580g
- Note: 10% off first order offer does not apply to this set
- Made in Japan
- Total capacity: 800ml
- Dimensions: 18.7cm (L) × 11.9cm (W) × 5cm (H)
- Dimensions (Inner container): 10.3cm (L) x 8.4cm (W) x 3cm (H)
- Item weight: 330g
- Materials: PET, ABS, PP; made with BPA-free plastic
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Designed in Japan by Thermomug
- Made with SUS316 higher quality stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance
- Double vacuum insulated structure for excellent hot and cold insulation properties
- Capacity: 360ml (the volume of a standard soft drink can or large sized takeaway coffee in Australia)
- Dimensions: 6.6cm (diameter), 16cm (height)
- Light weight: 195g
- Made in Japan
- Dimensions: 19 x 11 cm (Base), 19cm (Height)
- Weight: 45g
- Material: 100% cotton (bag), 100% acryl (string)
- Product care: Machine washable (cold wash or maximum 40 degrees celcius luke warm wash); Like all cotton materials, colour may fade over time, so wash with like colours; Line dry; Warm iron
All of our items are stocked in and ships from Sydney. Orders are shipped within 2 business days, but are usually dispatched the same or next business day.
Flat rate shipping (outside of shipping offers):
- Standard (2-8 business days):
- $6 (orders under $30)
- $4.90 (orders over $75)
- Express (1-4 business days):
- $12 (orders over $75)
Unfortunately we do not offer free shipping at this time as we are still growing and most of our items are bulky. We hope to help our customers with free shipping in time.
We currently do not offer international shipping.
Thanks for your understanding and support!
More shipping information here.
- 30 day return policy for a refund due to change of mind, provided the item has not been opened or used. Shipping fees to be covered by the customer in these instances.
- We do individually check each item when it is packed. If for any reason there is a defect or an item is damaged during shipping, rest assured we will provide a full refund, or you can choose for a new item to be sent (please provide evidence of the damage). We cover shipping fees in this case.
More information on returns here.
How long does shipping take?
Orders are packed and shipped within 2 business days, although over 95% of our orders are packed and shipped within 1 business day.
Delivery times will then take between 2-8 business days for standard shipping (by Sendle or Australia post), or 1-4 business days for express Australia post shipping, depending on the carrier status. We currently do not ship internationally.
Where are our products sourced from?
Most of our bento boxes and other accessories are sourced and made in Japan to showcase the unique culture and the way bento is made and eaten in Japan. Some items are manufactured outside of Japan due to sourcing limitations, but our primary goal is to showcase designs, concepts and ideas that come from Japan. You will find the country of manufacture on all product pages.
Are our bento boxes leak proof?
No, our bento boxes are not 100% leak proof. Many of our boxes do have an internal lid which stops leakage of wet foods, but it is not recommended to put liquid foods like soup into the containers.
Are our bento boxes microwave and dishwasher safe?
The main body or containers of most of our bento boxes are microwave and dishwasher safe. Due to the material used, outer and inner lids are generally not microwave or dishwasher safe. Please refer to the product pages for more guidance, as well as the product care page.
Our bento boxes also have labels attached when you receive them. Picnic bento boxes are generally not microwave or dishwasher safe, but please refer to the product pages for guidance.
What materials are our bento boxes made from?
The main body and outer lids are generally made from PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) and ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) resin mixtures or just ABS resin or UPR (Unsaturated Polyester Resin). Inner containers are generally made from Polypropylene (PP), and inner lids are generally made from Polyethylene (PE). All materials are BPA (Bisphenol A) free. Please refer to our product care page for more information.
How large are the one and two tier standard sized and picnic bento boxes?
Please refer to the individual product page which will detail the size and content volume of the bento boxes.
What is Majime Life about?
My name is Ken and I run this small business of wanting to introduce more Japanese bento culture into Australia. I'm based in Sydney, and I started this business during the pandemic after quitting my full-time job to find and fulfill something I am passionate about.
Is Majime Life a legitimate business?
Yes! I started this business in 2021 and growing it as an online store. All stock are imported directly into Sydney, and dispatched from Sydney. No dropshipping.
You can check out our google reviews by doing a quick google search.
More here: FAQs - Bento Boxes
Please refer to this page: