Designed with ease of use, comfort and elegance in mind, the Allday insulated drink bottle from thermo mug Japan is the perfect companion for those seeking a compact, sleek and unique looking drink bottle. Designed in Japan, the smooth matte surface emanates a premium quality and does not betray when gripped. With excellent hot and cold insulation properties, this is the drink bottle that combines form and function.
Made with SUS316 stainless steel, which is a cut above most conventional steel drink bottles made with SUS304, this bottle provides superior corrosion resistant properties and will last longer as your drink companion.
Allday drink bottle features:
- Made with SUS316 higher quality stainless steel which boasts superior corrosion resistance compared to most conventional steel drink bottles made with SUS304 stainless steel
- Smooth and glossy mirror interior finish to keep stains and odors to a bare minimum or none at all
- Exterior of the body is powder-coated to prevent scratches and slipping even when your hands get wet .
- Wide opening for easy cleaning
- Double vacuum insulated structure for excellent hot and cold insulation properties
- Gridded inner cap to prevent objects like ice from falling out while drinking, and keep drinks hot or cold even with the lid open
- Curved silhouette of the bottle lid allows easy opening and closing
- Designed in Japan
- Capacity: 360ml (about the volume of a soft drink can)
- Dimensions: 6.6cm (diameter), 16cm (height)
- Weight: 195g
- Exterior body material: 18-8 stainless steel
- Interior body material: 18-12-Mo stainless steel structure
- Lid, inner cap: Polypropelene
Temperature retention test:
- Starting water temperature: 95°C ± 1°C or 4°C ± 1°C
- Bottle is closed properly with lid, and left at a room temperature of 20°C ± 2°C.
|Starting temperature||After 3 hours||After 6 hours|
|95°C ± 1°C||72°C or more||59°C or more|
|4°C ± 1°C||6°C or less||
8°C or less
All of our items are stocked in and ships from Sydney. Orders are shipped within 2 business days, but are usually dispatched the same or next business day.
Flat rate shipping (outside of shipping offers):
- Standard (2-8 business days):
- $6 (orders under $30)
- $4.90 (orders over $75)
- Express (1-4 business days):
- $12 (orders over $75)
Unfortunately we do not offer free shipping at this time as we are still growing and most of our items are bulky. We hope to help our customers with free shipping in time.
We currently do not offer international shipping.
Thanks for your understanding and support!
More shipping information here.
- 30 day return policy for a refund due to change of mind, provided the item has not been opened or used. Shipping fees to be covered by the customer in these instances.
- We do individually check each item when it is packed. If for any reason there is a defect or an item is damaged during shipping, rest assured we will provide a full refund, or you can choose for a new item to be sent (please provide evidence of the damage). We cover shipping fees in this case.
More information on returns here.
How long does shipping take?
Orders are packed and shipped within 2 business days, although over 95% of our orders are packed and shipped within 1 business day.
Delivery times will then take between 2-8 business days for standard shipping (by Sendle or Australia post), or 1-4 business days for express Australia post shipping, depending on the carrier status. We currently do not ship internationally.
How long does the bottle keep the drink hot or cold?
Please refer to the product page description for details.
Where are the bottles sourced from?
The drink bottles are Japanese brands but are made in China. Some of the bottles have extra finishing process that are carried out by Japanese craftspeople. For example, coating of Japanese lacquer on the Karakusa Umbrella bottle.
Are there spare seals and spouts?
Yes there are, but we do not stock spares in Sydney and will have to order these from Japan.
What is Majime Life about?
My name is Ken and I run this small business of wanting to introduce more Japanese bento culture into Australia. I'm based in Sydney, and I started this business during the pandemic after quitting my full-time job to find and fulfill something I am passionate about.
Is Majime Life a legitimate business?
Yes! I started this business in 2021 and growing it as an online store. All stock are imported directly into Sydney, and dispatched from Sydney. No dropshipping.
You can check out our google reviews by doing a quick google search.
Please refer to this page:
It fits a large flat white just right, great for my coffee everyday. And it keeps the temperature pretty long! It was still very hot after 2 hours.
Love the design, and feels good to hold.
Thank you NK! Glad you liked it! It is sleek and seems small, but still fits a large coffee.