This is the lovely ivory coloured version of the 1000ml trip drink bottle. Enjoy lots more of your beverage at your favourite temperature in the outer lid cup. And while you are sipping your drink, the inner cap keeps the contents at the right temperature for longer.
Keep drinks hot or cold for over 6 hours. See the table below for testing conditions.
The bottle has been powder coated for a sophisticated look and feel, plus it provides a better grip. The double vaccum insulated internal body is made from SUS316, which is a higher grade of stainless steel compared to many bottles in the market which uses standard SUS304. SUS316 gives better corrosion resistance, giving you a bottle that is well worth the investment.
So why not have a relaxing drink in a cup with the trip drink bottle!
- Designed in Japan by thermo mug
- Capacity: 1000ml
- Dimensions: 8.9cm (diameter), 26.9cm (height)
- Weight: 420g
- Outer body material: 18-8 stainless steel (SUS304)
- Inner body material: 18-12 stainless steel (SUS316)
- Lid, inner cap: Polypropelene
- Cap seal: Silicone rubber
- Double vacuum structure
Temperature retention test:
- Starting water temperature: 95°C ± 1°C or 4°C ± 1°C
- Bottle is closed properly with lid, and left at a room temperature of 20°C ± 2°C.
|After 3 hours
|After 6 hours
|95°C ± 1°C
|83°C or more
|75°C or more
|4°C ± 1°C
|5°C or less
6°C or less
All of our items are stocked in and ships from Sydney. Orders are shipped within 2 business days, but are usually dispatched the same or next business day.
Flat rate shipping (outside of shipping offers):
- Standard (2-8 business days):
- $6 (orders under $30)
- $4.90 (orders over $75)
- Express (1-4 business days):
- $12 (orders over $75)
Unfortunately we do not offer free shipping at this time as we are still growing and most of our items are bulky. We hope to help our customers with free shipping in time.
We currently do not offer international shipping.
Thanks for your understanding and support!
More shipping information here.
- 30 day return policy for a refund due to change of mind, provided the item has not been opened or used. Shipping fees to be covered by the customer in these instances.
- We do individually check each item when it is packed. If for any reason there is a defect or an item is damaged during shipping, rest assured we will provide a full refund, or you can choose for a new item to be sent (please provide evidence of the damage). We cover shipping fees in this case.
More information on returns here.
How long does shipping take?
Orders are packed and shipped within 2 business days, although over 95% of our orders are packed and shipped within 1 business day.
Delivery times will then take between 2-8 business days for standard shipping (by Sendle or Australia post), or 1-4 business days for express Australia post shipping, depending on the carrier status. We currently do not ship internationally.
How long does the bottle keep the drink hot or cold?
Please refer to the product page description for details.
Where are the bottles sourced from?
The drink bottles are Japanese brands but are made in China. Some of the bottles have extra finishing process that are carried out by Japanese craftspeople. For example, coating of Japanese lacquer on the Karakusa Umbrella bottle.
Are there spare seals and spouts?
Yes there are, but we do not stock spares in Sydney and will have to order these from Japan.
What is Majime Life about?
My name is Ken and I run this small business of wanting to introduce more Japanese bento culture into Australia. I'm based in Sydney, and I started this business during the pandemic after quitting my full-time job to find and fulfill something I am passionate about.
Is Majime Life a legitimate business?
Yes! I started this business in 2021 and growing it as an online store. All stock are imported directly into Sydney, and dispatched from Sydney. No dropshipping.
You can check out our google reviews by doing a quick google search.
Please refer to this page: